We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Thursday, January 9, 2014

9 I 2014


Even the phone thinks that it's cold out!

Luckily, we're supposed to warm up a little this weekend. Of course, with so much snow that we've had, it's all just going to turn into a slushy mess. At the first of the week, we're supposed to have freezing temps again, so that slushy mess is going to freeze into a frozen icy mess. It's going to be awesome.

In happier news, I'm going to the ballet tonight! The Russian Ballet Festival is performing Petipa and Tchaikovsky's The Sleeping Beauty tonight at Wharton Center. I'll be attending with Sarah and Ann, and it should be a loverly time!

So, that'll be all from me today! Off to get my culture on!!

No comments: