We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

15 I 2014

Long, but productive day today. I get quite a bit done at the office and then had a good appointment at the gym. I was only supposed to have a half hour, so Joey and I decided to do legs so  I could get it over with quickly, and his next appointment was a no show, so we kept doing legs for an hour... BUT, no matter how much I hate leg day, I still like going to the gym, so that trumps everything. After the workout, I did another half hour on the treadmill, so overall not a bad night at the gym.

However, I'm exhausted right now and calling it a night early. I'm going to try to get some reading done, but I may just go ahead and crash for the night.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: