We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Thursday, January 16, 2014

16 I 2014

Busy busy busy day!! Kristin and I are heading to Chicago tomorrow to hang out with Chad, so I had lots to do today to get ready for that. At lunch I had to zip home and pick up Sky and bring her back to town for boarding for the weekend. Then I had to take a extra 1/2 hour off later in the day to go get my allergy shots, as I had an appointment with Dr. Brown after work. After that, I ran over to Playmakers for their winter "sidewalk" sale to see about getting me some new running shoes for PHM. With the help of some excellent associates I found a new pair of shoes and two pairs of running socks, and the whole thing came to just over $100, which I don't think is very bad at all.

Now, I figure I had better get packing so that I can get some kind of sleep tonight!

No comments: