We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Another wasted day...

Another Saturday comes and goes, and I get absolutely nothing done. I am so frustrated. I had a list of things to get accomplished today, and the only thing that I can confidently check off that list is my walk. At least I got that done today. Otherwise, I stopped at Target for the new toys (another post of its own, coming soon) and then I went to read for awhile and ended up falling asleep for about 3 hours, and then did nothing but watch TV for the rest of the afternoon. I'm getting ready to go to S----'s house to have a spot of dinner, and then we're off to Detroit to pick up E----. Hopefully, I'll be able to accomplish something more than shear laziness tomorrow.

No comments: