We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Monday, June 4, 2007

To be appreciated...

The Boss gave me a raise today, and he has no idea how much that helps my self-esteem right now. I really had been feeling that I had not been doing a good enough job these past few months, but today he put all my worries to rest. I think I am about the luckiest person on this planet to have the boss that I do!

On the other hand, I'd like to know how to fix myself. Right now. I know part of it has to do with my money situation at this particular moment, which will hopefully be fixed soon, but I feel like something is missing in my life; like there is something that I am supposed to be doing that I am missing out on. It's frustrating as hell, since I'm doing all the right things for my physical well-being, but it just feels like there is something that I am overlooking in my life, and it's passing me by without my even knowing.

No comments: