We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Obsessive Movie of the Month

Disney's Meet the Robinsons! I simply can't get enough of this movie!!

M----, Mom and I went to see this last night (my third time), and I still can't get over how inspirational this movie is to me. I leave the theatre thinking I can do anything.

Plus, I still think the movie shows that Disney is on the right track again to making a great film. And how they presented the film is amazing, with the original short released along with the movie, the presentation of the new Walt Disney Animation Studios opening logo (Steamboat Willie) and then ending the film with the quote from Walt Disney:

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

To me, it shows that not only are they holding onto and remembering the heritage that Walt Disney built for the studio, but they are looking forward to the future, and are moving in the right direction.

If you haven't already seen this movie, drop whatever you're doing and go right now!!

No comments: