We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sigh of Relief

**ahh**

After the potential loss of every photo that was on my computer, I'm pleased to say that the fates have smiled on me this time. Apparently, I'd had more foresight than I thought, because after skimming through several CDs last night, I discovered I had significantly more photos backed up than I first thought. And, after talking to R--- and M----, it would appear that I should be able to get back most of the other pics that I didn't have backed up at home, as I had sent them some CDs of photos in the past. It would appear that the only photos that I know for sure that I won't be able to recover are the last set of pics from WDW and the pics from the cruise in 2006 with C---. The cruise pics are an unfortunate loss, and it's not like WDW isn't going to be there anymore, but overall, this could have been a lot worse.

The lesson has been learned, though. I've been given my second chance at keeping these files better organized and filed, and I'm not ignoring this fact.

No comments: