We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Saturday, January 11, 2014

11 I 2014

The weather has been playing hell with my allergies lately, so I bowed out of any normal Friday Night activities, which was just as good as nobody was really feeling all that well last night, so we all ended up staying home. I slept most of the evening away

Today has been deliciously lazy. To be honest, I've barely been out of bed all day! I've read (finished 3 complete graphic novels and am working on May Sarton's The Single Hound now), I've napped, I listened to some Night Vale, and generally have just been a slug. All day.

Tomorrow needs to be a whirlwind of efficiency, as I need to recover the house from the holidays! It's beginning to look like an episode of Hoarders around here! I'm hoping I got the lazies out of my system today!

(& yes, this means I didn't even get my mile in today. I hang my head in shame.)

No comments: