We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fuck off, 2010! Bring it, 2011!!

Yeah, that about says it all right there. 2010 was definitely not my most spectacular year. However, I think with all the shit that went on this year, I'm going to coming out of this a much stronger person. So, I told myself I was going to let myself feel sorry for myself until Dec 31, and then I was going to package up 2010, put it away, and start 2011 afresh. I'm tired of feeling defeated, so I'm going to prove to myself that I can overcome all the shit of the last year and make something of 2011, so that when I look back on the year in 12 months, I can say, I'll miss you 2011. Thank you for being such a tiptop year.

No comments: