We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Absolutely need to get back on track

I feel awful today. Jittery and squeamish, all at the same time. I know what's causing it, too. My terrible, terrible eating habits from the last couple months. I need to start eating better, today! So, going forward from here on out, no more naughty for me. I honestly feel like I should eat nothing more than celery and cucumbers for the next month. So, on that note, I think I need to start keeping track of what I'm eating again. This worked really well for me in the past, so I think I'm going to get back on track with that again.

Here's hoping! No, here's doing! Or, as the case may be, here's losing (weight, that is)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is an old post, but if you're still looking to track your food, have you looked into a site called sparkpeople? That's how I'm currently tracking my nutrition, as well as my fitness. :)