We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thank you

For those of you, strangers, friends and family alike, who have posted up their thoughts and concerns here for me, I want to offer my heartfelt thanks. I'm not publishing these comments as I feel that they are for me and me alone, but I have read each and every one of them and appreciate the thoughts that each of you have left and have taken to heart your comments.

My days are getting better. My bad days can still be bad, but I feel they are getting fewer and farther between. Now, if that's just because of my meds or that I am actually working my way through my emotions... well that still remains to be seen, but I can say that things seem to be looking up a little these days.

Thank you again to everyone who has stopped by and left comments for me.

1 comment:

Alex Ramon said...

Good news. Take care of yourself and I hope things continue to look up day by day ...

If you feel like a chat sometime stop by the blog http://boycottingtrends.blogspot.com/ or drop me an email: lookcloser1@yahoo.co.uk

I notice that you're a Tori fan! Same here!