We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Postcrossing postcard #1

I received my first Postcrossing postcard while I was gone to Florida, it's just taken me awhile to get around to posting it here! My first postcard came from Kara who lives in Florida and it's a recipe for Southern Pecan Pie. Yum! Kara writes:
My name is Kara and I live in Florida. Welcome to Postcrossing! It is very fun, the different cards you receive make checking the mail a lot more exciting than just finding bills! Since this is the South, I thought this card was cute/delicious! Hope you like pie!
Pecan pie is one of my favorites, but I've never made it before. I guess I have no excuse not to now! I'll let you all know how the recipe turns out next week as I think I'll try making the pie later this week.

No comments: