We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crappy McCrap Crap

That is my mood today. It was a crappy day at the office. I got crap done this evening. And to top it all off, Aunt S called tonight to let me know that she has breast cancer and will be having a mastectomy next week. She is in fine spirits about the whole affair, which at least makes me feel a little bit better about it, but still...




So, not the most mature way to describe the day, but some days the best word to use is not necessarily the most mature or eloquent.

Crappy.

McCrap.

Crap.

See what I mean? Crappy McCrap Crap day. It just sounds right.

And now, some idiot in the apartment complex apparently has purchased drums. And is practicing on them. With their windows open.

There goes a nice, quiet evening at home, reading. Unless I want to close my windows and turn on the air. Which I don't. Idiot, stoopid drummer.




At least I had a loverly dinner with Mom earlier at Finley's. So there was one nice something that came out of today.






CRAP!

No comments: