We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm going to Hell, and now I know where!

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test


This is the level for the angry folks. I don't know that I exactly agree with this, as I don't consider myself to be very angry or violent.

**shrugs**




What tickles me most about this is every time I look at it, all I can think of is the line from Toy Story 2, when Mrs. Potatohead is getting Mr. Potatohead ready to head out into the world, "I'm packing your angry eyes, just in case."

No comments: