We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Not enough time!

All of a sudden, it's like I have no time at all. The new Harry Potter book comes out this Friday, and I had intended to have them all read before it's release, but I'll only just be finishing book 3 tonight, so I know that I won't be able to get the other 3 read before the weekend. I may just skip books 4 and 5 and jump right into 6 so that I at least have an idea of what's going on. I know that there are quite a few bits left out of books 4 and 5 when they were made into movies, but I figure I have a general idea, so just reading book 6 should get me back up to speed.

Then we go see Wicked again on Sunday night, and then I'm off to Chicago on Monday morning to meet with the new printers. Mix into that trying to get all my eBay auctions running, and the chance that C might be coming back with me and I don't have the apartment ready since there are comics everywhere while I get my auctions up, and I feel like my entire week is already over before it's begun!

No comments: