We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Friday, July 20, 2007

Feeling kinda crappy today

So, not feeling 100% today. I think I'm just too tired. I'm really looking forward to the weekend even though I know I'm going to be just as busy. Tonight is the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release party at B&N, so tomorrow I'll spend reading. Once I finish the book, I need to do all my laundry and start posting up eBay auctions. Sunday, I have no idea what I'm doing in the morning and early afternoon (probably finishing the eBay auctions as I have quite a few to post), but at 4:30pm we have reservations for dinner at Clara's and then off to see Wicked again! Sometime this weekend I need to pack and get myself ready to drive to Chicago to meet with the people from the new printer.

Busy busy busy again!

No comments: