We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fell off the wagon...

I was doing so good at the beginning of the summer. Going for a walk almost every night, watching what I was eating, and just generally taking much better care of myself.

Oi. What a difference a month can make.

It's not like I've been really bad. I've only put on 2lbs, but all the same, I haven't gone for a walk in almost a month. It seems I've always got something more important to be done. I've been watching what I eat, but I've been sneaking too many naughty snacks in. I need to try to get myself back on track, and quick, before I fall back into my old routines.

Mantra of the day: "I will not become a fatty fatty bum bum."

No comments: