We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yet more thoughts from the other night...

Before Ratatouille started, the trailer for Enchanted was played. It showed clips from several classic Disney films such as the Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast and Fantasia, and it made me realize how much I missed a good, traditionally-animated Disney film. So last night, I decided to start going through my Disney library and watch them all!

I'll try to post my thoughts on here as I go. I know it won't be one a night, let alone one a week. I don't seem to ever have time to sit and watch a movie at home anymore, but I'm going to give it a try. I don't have every Disney film on DVD either, so this may finally give me incentive to go ahead and complete the library as much as it can be completed (there are still a handful of movies that are not currently available on DVD).

Yay for Disney movies!!

No comments: