We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Entertaining my inner child

Tomorrow I'm heading off to Providence, RI to attend my first Botcon. I'm tentatively excited, as I'll be surrounded by hundreds of Transformers fans just like myself, but at the same time, I'm going to be surrounded by hundreds of Transformers fans. Oy. I don't know that I'll be able to handle that much straight geekiness in one room at one time. M---- is thinking of coming down to visit, and S---- might come down from Boston as well. I'm looking forward to maybe getting a chance to meet some of the people from TFW2005.

Hopefully, the entire thing will be a good time. I'm trying to go into it with an open mind. We'll see how the weekend goes!!

No comments: