We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Thursday, May 10, 2007

After what seemed biblical proportions of rain yesterday, at 4pm the clouds parted, the sun shined and it turned into a beautiful afternoon.

I dashed home to prep up dinner (ground lamb with cucumber sauce - yummy!) and then went over to the River Trail. Decided to walk up to Uranus today, and gave Aunt B----- a call along the way. I was walking along, and where the Trail runs adjacent to Cedar St, I came upon a small, baby rabbit eating clover. It was so close I could have easily bent over and picked it up. And naturally, I did not have my camera with me. **augh**

I need to remember to take my camera with me all the time. I'm always stumbling on a moment that I think would make a perfect photo, and then I have no way to capture it. I spent the money on the damned thing, you'd think that I'd remember to take it with me once in awhile.

No comments: