We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Friday, May 4, 2007

Divas everywhere!

First off, I downloaded the new Tori Amos album, American Doll Posse, the other day. Amazing. Scarlett's Walk is still my favorite Tori album, but ADP ranks right up there. The album has a nice blend of old-school Tori mixed with some fresher tracks that really leave me feeling upbeat. It's all around a refreshing album.

Then, I found out today that not only is Madonna releasing a new album in the Fall, but she is also collaborating with Annie Lennox on her upcoming album, also due in the Fall. To say that I am excited is an understatement!

The only thing that would make all this Diva news more exciting would be for Sarah McLachlan to announce a new album coming out this year.

No comments: