We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Housesitting

So, I'm off housesitting/dogsitting at R---'s while she is in FL for the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping that it isn't as bad as the last time I was over there, which was only for 3 days, and all 3 dogs decided that they needed to try to do everything they possibly could to try to push me over the edge. If they can keep up the good behaviour like last night, I don't think I should have any problems. They didn't make any messes while I was at work, they let me mostly sleep through the night, and they were quiet this morning when I let them out while I was taking my shower. Here's hoping that they'll be on their best behaviour now for the rest of my time over there.

No comments: