We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Staying Home Tonight

Decided to skip the calligraphy class all together tonight. I picked up the book the "instructor" told us about last week and thumbed through it, and really think I'll get just as much from reading that as I would had I gone to the class.

Instead, I've sat at home and started compiling the photos that I want to put into my Ireland book. The way I see it, the whole motivation behind the upgrade on the computer was to design this book, so I decided to finally get my ass in gear. I let too many things fall by the wayside because I get distracted by something else, I don't want to let this pass me by too. I hope to finish it tomorrow night so that I can hopefully have it printed before I go to FL so I can take it with me.

No comments: