We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Monday, January 20, 2014

20 I 2014

Back to the real world today! Even after a trip as short as the one we took this weekend to Chicago, it was feels a little jarring going back to work. I love my job, honestly, but it never feels like I spent enough time away when I'm gone!

Not a whole lot happened today. Just did busy work at the office, went to the gym, came home, went to bed.

OH - I did get a copy of Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy in the mail today from Knopf Books for Young Readers. Looks to be a modern day retelling of The Snow Queen. Good timing for this book with the success of Frozen right now! I'm looking forward to reading it. In fact, I think I'll sign off now and go read a chapter or two. Bye!

No comments: