We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Monday, June 3, 2013

3 VI 2013

Feeling a little frustrated today, even thought there is so much going right in my life right now. I hate hate HATE days like this.

Things going right!:
Joined a Biggest Loser Contest with the Princess Posse Group on FB and have lost 7lbs of the 10 I gained back (this makes me HAPPY)
I've committed to a Summer Running Streak (Run 1 mile every day from Memorial Day to 4th of July - I've had to take a little break from this due to an ankle injury, but I'm going to gt back to it tonight)
My house if finally coming together!

Things frustrating me!:
Not running enough for my liking. It's taking me longer than I thought to get used to the running schedule, but I'm blaming myself for this as I'm doing my part in practicing enough during a week. I made this promise to myself, and I need to keep it!
My house isn't coming together fast enough. No matter how much work I do on it, I still seem to find something else to work on.
Work is driving me crazy with the website redesign v4.0. I would really like to get to a finished product at some point...
I'm still having trouble slowing down and finding enough time for myself, and now that it's summer, it's going to be even worse. I'm committed to doing so much over the summer already that I don't want to do any of it! lol I know this is something I need to work on, but I like doing stuff too much to stop, but I know I need to take like a month off from everything and S L O W   D O W N. I think this will also help with my final frustration...
I never have enough money. I still seem to be spending into my next check before the current has barely started. I really need to reign in my spending. But doing stuff costs money! It's a vicious cycle.

I'm still trying to keep a positive attitude, even about the stuff that frustrates me, but the Boss and I got into this morning already over the website, and I wanted a do-over on the day by 9am. NOT a good way to start the day.

No comments: