We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Monday, July 16, 2012

Sky

So, I got a new dog this weekend. Her name is Sky, and she came from a pet rescue. She had been found "in an extreme stage of pregnancy" and was taken in by a foster home to have her puppies and nurse them, then she was fixed and sent to another foster parent, whom I adopted her from. Our first night together went perfect. She's actually very well behaved and seemed to be completely comfortable around my house. My cats haven't taken to her yet, but I'm hoping in time that will come too.

This may not be a fix-all for my problems right now, but it's a start. I actually wanted to get out of bed this morning, which was the first time that's happened in weeks!

Photobucket

No comments: