We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Weekly Roadtrip #4: 6/26/11 A trip to Ireland in my backyard!

U2 was in concert here this past weekend, and Sarah and I got to go see them. Freaking AWESOME concert. They do know how to put on one hell of a show. The extra added bonus for me was getting to see Florence + the Machine as the opening act. Sarah couldn't figure out yeah I was so excited about Florence, but she started singing, Sarah worked it all out, "I get why you like her so much. It's like Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan had an angry lovechild!" lol

Needless to say, a great time was by all 70,000 of us sitting in the stadium that night, watching U2 perform on undoubtably the largest stadium concert set I've ever seen!
Sarah waiting for the show to start.


I have never seen a stage this big for a concert before!

Florence + the Machine


Neither of these last two pics do justice to how incredible the staging looked at these precise moments!

No comments: