We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Friday, March 18, 2011

A good place

So, it's been a little over a year now since I went a little crazy, and I find myself in a really good place. I've worked out my issues with C, I'm feeling confident in my job, I have a great circle of friends and family and I'm honestly feeling happy! Sure, there are things that I want to see different, but I'm not freaking out about them anymore.

I did just find out that I'm allergic to just about everything and will need to be going on weekly allergy shots for the unforeseen future, and while that's frustrating, I'm glad to have an answer to what's been making me feel so poorly, and hopefully the shots will help me start to feel better.

So, there it is. I'm in a good place and it feels great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David, just found your blog by random really and have been perusing it for the last halve hour now :)
Great blog, really like your other blog as well.
And I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better and are on the road to a better place.

-Quint