We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Walt Disney World, August 7-14, 2010

This is a little late in getting posted, but better late than never, right? I spent a week at Walt Disney World with my friends Lara and Jonathan and their daughter, Olivia. We had a great time! Here are a few of the pics that I took with my phone while we were there.




Lara and Olivia outside World of Disney.

Rain!! So much rain!

A successful Princess breakfast!

Fireworks at the Castle on our first night.

Getting ready for Epcot!

Spaceship: Earth at Epcot.

Captain EO is back!

More rain! This time at the Haunted Mansion.

Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom.

Lara and I got to see Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba!

Hollywood Studios.

We got to ride the Star Tours ride one more time before they refurbish it.

Jonathan and Boba Fett!

No comments: