We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

project:Re-invention Reboot




Well, again, so much has changed over the last several months, but for something completely different, I can honestly say that things are changing for the better. I'm done trying to find value in my life through someone else's eyes. I'm ready to start finding value in myself, for myself.

First step was accomplished today. I went to the doctor. Now, I know this may not seem like such a big deal, but for those that know me, I really don't like going to the doctor. I mean, I REALLY don't like going to the doctor. Yet, this doctor is unlike so any that I've had experience with before; simply put, he's great. I was happy to go see him this morning. All initial tests proved fine, so now we'll just see how the blood test comes out and then we move on to the next step of the Reboot: weight loss!

No comments: