We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New postcrossing!


I received a few new postcrossing postcards in the mail!

The first came from Finland, of the Terveiset Hameenlinnasta, a castle in the area that has also been used as a prison in the past.


I received another from Finland as well (they love postcrossing! - I have received more postcards from Finland than anywhere else). This is of the city of Espoo, which is on the coast.


I've also received two from Florida, which is funny as I was just there on vacation, and received both of these in the mail while I was down there.



The last postcard I received was actually from a postcrosser in Japan that I sent a postcard to.

No comments: