We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Well, that was wildly unpleasant...

It's about 4:45am, and I just got woken up by a child in one of the apartment's below me who was screaming and crying and in something of a hysteria. I have no idea what the problem was, but the child would not stop. I can't believe not only how hysterical the child was, but how loud it was as well. I think they took it out of the building, as I could hear adults yelling over the child's screaming, and then it sounded like the screaming moved, a door closed, and I believe I could still hear the screaming going down the hall.

This was on top of B storming back into the apartment sometime not too much earlier after going to the bar.

Apparently, I'm destined to just not get an entire night's sleep.


Maybe I'll go grocery shopping now.



**yawn**

No comments: