We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Monday, November 5, 2007

and the laziness continued...

The rest of the weekend continued as Saturday, except that 4 chapters into Foundling I decided that I didn't want to read it. It was the beginning of another series that I just didn't want to get into, so I took it back. I grabbed Here, There Be Dragons off my shelf instead, and read that yesterday, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a great read! Very imaginative. I'm looking forward to the sequel, was will be released sometime early next year. I also read half of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz last night and got through the first chapter of The Circus Fire this morning before work.

It's been a reading whirlwind for me this weekend!

No comments: