We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Yay! New printer on its way!

Finally, I found the kind of printer that I want to replace the piece of sh!t that the step-brother talked me into buying. I'm getting an HP Photosmart 3210 All in One Printer, Copier & Scanner with a Bluetooth Adaptor!

Woot!

It's the type that will print both regular sheets and photos, or you can insert your memory card right into the printer, and it will print from there. It also comes with the wireless Bluetooth adaptor, so it doesn't have to be hooked right up to the computer; I can have it setting separately from everything, which is convenient since I have no room right by where the computer is for a printer anymore. It also comes with the first set of ink cartridges. The best part? The whole thing only cost me $100!

Yay!

No comments: