We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Monday, August 6, 2007

Best kind of weekend

I had a great weekend! S, B and I had dinner at Bennigan's on Friday night, and then we went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in the IMAX theater. Saturday, I was able to get more eBay auctions posted up, and then read An Uncommon Reader, which was a great little read. That evening, B and I went to Bravo! for soup and salad and then shopped around Eastwood for awhile, then went to see Transformers. After that, we went over to B&N for some more book shopping (as if we hadn't done enough of that this weekend!) and then went back to Bennigan's for some appetizers, as we were both a little peckish still. Yesterday, I finished reading Neil Gaiman's Stardust, and then B and I met his mom at NCG and we went to see Hairspray. Then we went over to Max & Erma's for dinner and then back over to Schuler's so his mom could do some book shopping; I was actually able to refrain from buying any books this trip. Throw in a little walking, some lovely naps and a few bites of Vosges chocolate, and really, you can't get weekends much better than this!

No comments: