We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wicked again tonight

Wow.

Just... wow.

That damned show did it again! There I am, enjoying the show, Defy Gravity begins, and I start to cry like a little kid. B came prepared this time with tissues. Amazing stuff. Defy Gravity actually got me more than For Good did this time. We had a different Alphaba than when Mom and I went to see it last week, and she just blew me away. Far better performance than last week for Defy Gravity. We weren't sure how we were feeling about tonight's performance, but everyone really came around on the second act. The audience was really getting into it too. Lots of great energy going back and forth throughout the entire second act.

Amazing. If you haven't seen this show and ever have the chance, I can't recommend it enough.

No comments: