We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Monday, January 29, 2007

Not a Pretty Picture

So, I visited S----'s blog today, and discovered an adorable picture of an Ewok and a Star Wars related horoscope. Thinking this fun, I gave it a try...

Star Wars Horoscope for Aries

Like many aries, you have demonstrated your penchant for inflicting pain.
You feel you are at the center of the universe and that you must be in control.
You enjoy being a leader... and you find that your aggression and quick temper serve you well.

Star wars character you are most like: The Emperor



Isn't that charming? I couldn't be someone fabulous like Amidala, I couldn't be someone wise like Yoda, I couldn't even be a too-fucking cute Ewok. No, no...I get to be the Emporer.

**le sigh**

No comments: