We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

from my bookshelf

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fun Times at Houlihan's

Last night, the Gang and I went to Houlihan's for dinner. We discovered that they have 1/2 off appetizers and cocktails in the evenings. I had planned on just having soup, but with the temptation of cheap margaritas, I couldn't resist. So, 2 margaritas, an order of lettuce wraps and a bill under $10 later, I was quite content with life. I'll have to keep this in mind for future reference!

We were there for well over 2 hours, just catching up on our last couple of weeks. Since we all work such varying schedules anymore, we don't get as much time together as we used too, so on these occasions when we all can get together, we make the most of it. I really think myself lucky to have such a great group of friends around me all the time.

No comments: